Thompson Thrift Service Technician in Zionsville, Indiana
The Villas by Watermark in Zionsville, IN, is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician to help with the day-to-day maintenance. The person we are looking for will focus on a range of maintenance needs including readying apartments for leasing, work orders, small renovation projects, and emergency maintenance. This will be a full time 40- hour per week commitment.
You must be able to lift up to 45 lbs regularly, perform corrective, preventative, and emergency maintenance. You will also work to complete tasks in occupied units and common areas., conduct apartment turnover and renovation work to ready apartments for our residents.
Maintenance Skills/Common tasks:
• Intermediate plumbing duties such as snaking and clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, p-traps, toilets, sinks, faucets, installing dishwashers, trouble-shooting leaks, changing water heater elements, etc.
• Intermediate electrical (when no license required) such as replacing fixtures and outlets, running wire mold, installing small wall heaters and range hood vents etc.
• Replace window screens, garbage disposals, blinds, kitchen and bath fixtures, hardware, and repair and troubleshoot appliances, install and repair cabinets, adjust doors etc.
• Painting of interior and exterior, cabinets, walls, fences, etc.
• Perform light carpentry and drywall repairs, cabinet installs, installing kitchen/ bath fans and medicine cabinets, etc.
• Assist with custodial work in common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc.
• Assist with landscape maintenance, and trash hauling as time permits.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in property maintenance, construction or related
• Must be available to work weekends and on-call services
• Valid driver's license in the state of residence required
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?