Goddard School Infant Teacher in Zionsville, Indiana
The Goddard School® of Zionsville, a NAEYC accredited early childhood education center, is currently seeking a qualified Infant Teacher.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. They are highly qualified early childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
Our Teachers work together to:
- Develop lesson plans with the guidance of Goddard's curricular resources during scheduled planning time.
- Meet the individual needs of the children.
- Participate in staff and training meetings.
- Design an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Implement lessons that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Plan and implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Build teamwork.
- Use assessment tools.
- Commit to continuing education.
Teachers are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
- CDA, Associates or BA in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education or related field
- A minimum of 1 year of prior classroom experience in a Licensed Preschool
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
Infant teachers must have prior experience with Infants in a preschool. home or nanny setting
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
- Fun, professional work environment
- Paid planning time
- All classroom supplies provided
- Professional development opportunities with leaders in the Early Childhood industry
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays and winter break
- Gym Membership