Cook Medical Project Support Associate in west lafayette, Indiana
The Project Support Associate at Cook Biotech Inc. will be a member of the engineering logistics team with the objective of facilitating projects that rapidly develop products to meet customer requirements. Functions include design control documentation activities and other administrative tasks that support a variety of activities to complete projects within the engineering department.
• Work with members of the Engineering team to ensure priorities are being achieved• Assist in generation of Quality System documents and document changes• Assist in responding to Internal Audits for Engineering and product labeling related issues• Provide support for developing product labels based on engineering input• Use Adobe software to create and modify instructions for use• Proofread drafts of Quality System documents or other documents• Take meeting minutes for design meetings
• Circulate design documentation for approvals• Communicate with QA to address any issues with documentation• Provide backup support for scheduling meetings, making travel plans, completing expense reports, and assisting with other communication as needed (mailing, faxing, etc.)• Act as backup for Receptionist• Assist management with other corporate duties when required• Remain current and apply the understanding of FDA-ISO 13485 and Quality System requirements in carrying out duties
• Associates degree in a related field or equivalent experience• Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills• Attention to detail• Experience in using computers for word processing, databases, and spreadsheets• Able to handle multiple and changing priorities along with fluctuations in workload
• Experience in basic office equipment; i.e., fax, copier, computer, printers, phone systems, etc.• Able to present a professional and personable demeanor in phone and face-to-face interactions• Able to work in a team environment
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations• Limited exposure to hazardous chemicals used in the manufacture of the product
• Physical demands are typical of an office and classroom environment
Job Location(s)West Lafayette IN United States
Position TypeFull Time
CompanyCook Biotech Inc.