BrightStar Care Licensed Practical Nurse in Wabash, Indiana
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN – Home Health
Come work for Zeedub LLC dba BrightStar, Fort Wayne, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with passion. Our commitment to incorporating useful technology has assisted our LPN employees in delivering their best performance. We are hiring high-energy individuals looking for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays for the Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN position.
Pay range is $17-$25/hour depending on experience and position.
Benefits of Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Consistent shifts – with flexibility
- Joint Commission accredited
- We are currently offering a sign-on bonus and a referral bonus
We are actively hiring during COVID-19 Responsibilities
Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
- Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specifically to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications. Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
- Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
Treat patients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect Requirements
Graduated from National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing
- Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is being provided
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Certified CPR and demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.