Indiana University Health Technologist - MRI (Arnett Hospital) in Lafayette, Indiana
We are looking for team members who are passionate about challenging and significant work for the good of every patient. We are searching for individuals who are compassionate, serve with a purpose, are dedicated to supporting their team, and who seek excellence every day.
Sound like a perfect match? Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you!
Performs diagnostic procedures in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect.
• Basic Life Support certification required.
• Registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT) or American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT) and obtain MRI registry (ARRT or ARMRIT) within 12 months of hire.
• May be required to be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
• Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
• May require license from Indiana State Department of Health Or License from Indiana State Department of Health, if applicable.
• MRI experience is preferred. REQNUMBER: 307167