Indiana University Health Technologist-Ultrasound Vascular in Indianapolis, Indiana
Performs ultrasound procedures to include vascular assessments for radiological diagnosis, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect.
• Basic Life Support certification required.
• May be required to be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
• Requires active status as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
• Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
• License from Indiana State Department of Health if applicable. VASCULAR Minimum three years radiology experience, with at least one year of experience in diagnostic ultrasound, preferred. REQNUMBER: 305962