Indiana University Health Technologist-Interventional Radiology in Indianapolis, Indiana
Performs diagnostic and therapeutic radiographic interventional procedures for radiological diagnosis, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect. May be required to scrub into procedures (as needed).
• Basic Life Support certification required.
• Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
• Requires knowledge of sterile technique and supplies used during special exams.
• Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
• License from Indiana State Department of Health.
•Experience as a radiologic technologist preferred. REQNUMBER: 307332