Indiana University Health Technician-Environmental Services in Indianapolis, Indiana
Performs project cleaning, floor care functions, meeting set up, office moves, trash disposal, and linen handling in accordance with established methodology and schedules.
• High school graduate or an equivalent combination of education experience from which comparable job knowledge can be acquired; to include graduates from an approved IU Health transition-to-work program.
• Requires ability to obtain CDL license to operate hospital vehicle upon request.
• Requires the ability to use designated equipment which may include but is not limited to: wet and/or dry vacuum, low speed buffer, high speed burnisher, auto-scrubber, and auto-burnisher.
• Physical requirements to include: reaching, standing for long periods of time, squatting, bending, carrying and/or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 50 lbs. or more.
• Must be able to climb and work on ladders.
• Must be able to wear protective equipment/clothing required by the work environment or government regulation.
•No experience required. REQNUMBER: 307164