Kronos Solution Consultant in Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Irvine - California - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Maitland - Florida - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Solution Consultant is responsible for implementing scheduling solutions using Workforce TeleStaff in customer environments such as multiple locations and/or departments. As the Solution Consultant, you will sculpt the design of the application and utilize the defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will also work in a team environment at customer sites to implement and support products that Kronos sells to its customers, and will work closely with the Kronos Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers toward completing system implementations.
Other responsibilities will include the following customer/site related tasks:
• Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments
• Perform business rule analysis
• Configure software applications
• Understand and configure software interfacing products
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
• Provide knowledge transfer for customers
• Analyze enhanced requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications
• Advise customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
• Research application questions, assist with setting up testing scenarios and provide testing support to the customer team
• Utilize his/her technical ability to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
• Providing train-the-trainer training for the customer team
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 2+ years of related work experience is preferred
• Consulting / customer interface experience required
• Interpersonal skills, analytical mindset, and technical product knowledge are critical to success
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility to travel as needed up to 50%• Broad knowledge of scheduling, labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems is preferred
• Software applications implementation experience is preferred
• Strong attention to detail
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs