Kronos Senior Architect - Development in Indianapolis, Indiana
Senior Architect - Development
Arlington - Virginia - USA, Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Austin - Texas - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Dallas - Texas - USA, Denver - Colorado - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Irvine - California - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA, Remote - - USA, San Diego - California - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Senior Architect – Development will be responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. The Senior Architect works on architecting overall solutions and infrastructure to support the product. This is a remote based position
• Mentor and educate SCRUM teams on UI/UX best practices and techniques
• Will be required to be leading requirement gathering sessions
• Keep abreast of industry developments and new technologies
• Design and deliver sustainable solutions - keeping an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use
• Provide technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, testing, and implementation
• Identify standards-based solutions that are appropriate to our environment and drives adoption via mentoring and guiding others who are still developing their skills
• Contribute to front-end architecture roadmap, and technology standards for front end development
• Provide code review of Java and Node.js application following industry best practices
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 20+ years of professional experience designing and implementing web base applications
• Experience in Kronos Product Suites Workforce Dimensions (WFD) and Workforce Central (WFC) required
• Strong Java and Node.js programming skills
• Experience working with ETL tools like Talend or Jaspersoft
• Strong proficiency writing SQL scripts for MSSQL and Oracle databases
• Expert level experience with modern frameworks, build tools, databases, and technologies
• Experience partnering with product management and engineering
• Strong proficiency working with diagramming and prototyping software, as well as familiarity with front-end code and web/mobile-based environments
• Strong eye for visual and interaction design
• Experience in creating and conducting usability tests
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and associated processes
• Must have a thorough understanding of Agile and Lean development methodologies and have a passion for mentoring teams who are adopting them.
• Track record of providing direction and leadership to teams in a cross-functional, global environment.
• Ability to ensure competitiveness and breakthrough strategies for new products and solutions with demonstrated success in a highly collaborative, results-oriented environment.
• Experience with leveraging technology alliances
• Experience with distributed, service-based architectures
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs