Community Health Network Project Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Administrative & General Support
Administrative / Secretarial
Admin-Gallahue Mental Health
Health Pavilion East
10122 East 10th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46229
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Gallahue Mental Health Team, located at 2040 Shadeland Avenue Suite 250 in Indianapolis. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Project Coordinator will partner with project leads and department leadership using excellent prioritization, time-management, organization, and communication skills. The Project Coordinator will deliver status updates, assist with logistics, project presentations, media and materials related to the projects. The Project Coordinator’s responsibilities will include updating and maintaining metrics and being a communication channel within the product line and/or department. The Project Coordinator will continue to manage calendars for leadership team/department and attend project meetings.
Your exceptional skills
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively within a team environment, excel at relationship compentencies
· Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite, with solid competence on the Excel Application
· Ability to independently manage time and priorities
· Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
· Ability to work under pressure
Your exceptional qualifications
· High School Diploma or GED (Required)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred. Six Sigma training highly desired.
· Three years of experience in health care or related field. (Required)
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs