Children of America Preschool - Before & Aftercare Teacher, IN in Indianapolis, Indiana
Job Title: Preschool*Before/*Aftercare Teacher
The Aftercare teacher position requires crafting an enriched learning experience and creating a positive environment that helps to set the stage where milestones are celebrated and encouraged. Our teachers are motivators where hard work is "no problem" and where no task to too much to handle. You'll enjoy a supportive environment where you are encouraged to grow in your field and share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
Our program serves preschool children 6 weeks - 12 years of age. Programs include, Infant, Toddler, Preschool 1 Preschool 2, Pre-K, and Before and After Care.
Children of America (COA)
It's a special recipe of people, principles and pride that makes the COA rich in diversity and strength. COA is an organization that understands the value of its people; one that prides itself on support, collaboration and cooperation and one that recognizes and appreciates the strengths that each associate brings. We provide an environment where team members can bring their whole selves to work, and where individuality, creativity and contributions are valued. The COA family is a passionate group of individuals driven by the common idea of delivering the exceptional COA Experience to everyone.
Our proprietary programming, advanced security systems and professional team members set us apart from our competitors. We seek out the best in childcare talent, working with a team of professionals dedicated to the education and support of children. We're looking for energetic, and dynamic Before & Aftercare Teaching Staff to join our team If you see yourself as one who has a passion for providing the best in early childcare education, we invite you to apply today.
Who Would I Interact with?
This position interacts daily with customers, the management team, and teaching staff just to name a few.
Our Teachers Work Together to:
- Observe and document children's emerging interests and progress
- Prepare weekly lesson plans and assessments in accordance with COA's philosophy.
- Supervise children to maintain their health and safety at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service to all children, families, co-workers, and community members.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with co-workers/teammates to ensure the best quality program and services.
- Maintain a clean, safe, pleasant, and enriched environment.
- Must meet Indiana state requirements.
- An education related degree (Bachelors, Associates or CDA) or the desire to complete.
- Two-Years of child development experience in a licensed day care center.
- Preferred license or certification:Early Childhood Certification.
- Commitment to Professional Development.
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
Background check required
_Salary dependent on experience and level of education._
*THE BENEFITS OUR CAREER PROFESSIONALS ENJOY: *
- Internal Company Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Recognition Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401(k)
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan Coverage
- Paid Vacation/ Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance/Reimbursement
- T.E.A.C.H Scholarship Partnerships
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Perks at Work: exclusive savings for employees to 1000's of merchants
Children of America is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Job Start/End Date: 18-Nov-2020 to 17-Jan-2021 (EST)
Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time