Aerotek Part-Time Fashion Stylist REMOTE in Indianapolis, Indiana
Aerotek is actively seeking multiple Fashion Stylists to support a well-known eCommerce company. NOTE * This role will be 100% remote
About the role:
• 100% remote
• Direct placement job opportunity
• Part time- must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours/wk, there is opportunity to flex up in hours dependent on business need and your availability
• Start date- end of May
Must be located in one of the following locations:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
We are actively seeking passionate and experienced individuals who can provide world class customer service to fashion customers. An ideal candidate will excel in styling, customer communication, multitasking, and an ever-adapting business. Candidates should be highly motivated, independent and have a passion for styling and fashion.
· Review customer profiles and preferences to provide appropriate and fashionable outfitting recommendations.
· Utilize styling expertise, trainings, data and a variety of software programs to provide world class fashion recommendations to our customers.
· Leverage CRM data to build strong customer relationships and retention.
· Carry a high level of Ownership while prioritizing multiple tasks and deadlines, ensuring you lead with customer obsession.
· Inspire our customers through thoughtful curation of outfits as well as expert styling advice.
· Achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics.
· Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision
Visual Merchandiser, Department Manager, Assistant Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Sales Associate, Stylist, Freelance Stylist, Freelance Fashion Stylist, Virtual Stylist, Customer service oriented, Retail sales, Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
· 2+ years relevant menswear/womenswear fashion-based experience which can include retail sales/styling, personal shopping, online styling, editorial styling, etc.
· Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
· A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of men's/women’s brands, designers, styles, and trends.
· History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
· Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings.
· AA or Bachelor’s degree
· Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite; familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
· A high-level of passion for fashion and style.
· Possess flexibility to quickly adapt to changing customer and business needs.
· Fashion Merchandising, or equivalent, degree
· Multi-lingual- Spanish would be added advantage
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs