The MENTOR Network LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) in Indianapolis, Indiana
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Primary Location: United States-IN-INIndianapolis Function: Clinical
Due to the ongoingpublic health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Indiana MENTOR is seeking a LPN to support the Indianapolis area.We offer a supportive team environment, career advancement opportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement our benefits package.
About Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network:
Indiana MENTOR offers home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrum disorders, mental health challenges, physical disabilities with complex medical needs and brain injury. With program locations throughout the area, Indiana MENTOR offers a range of residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual as well as hourly support and respite services designed to allow each individual to be as independent as possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments, implementing health care plans and responding to changes in the medical conditions for the clients we serve
- Communicating with Physicians and medical centers to ensure all medical information is updated and available at all times
- Providing assistance, oversight and training of all staff to ensure the implementation of all services
- Administering medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Providing input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitoring and ensuring physicians' orders are documented and carried out as prescribe
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- One year of related experience
- Experience working with medically complex individuals
- Current LPN license
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs