TEKsystems IT Agile Coach / Release Train Engineer in Indianapolis, Indiana
**This is a PROACTIVE posting on behalf of our customers**
**Must be local to Indianapolis, IN**
**Must be able to convert full time with customer on W2 basis**
Looking for a combined Agile Coach/ Release Train Engineer (someone who has managed either an agile train, like a Release Train Engineer, or who has managed large programs)
-Strongly prefer SAFe Program Consultant, S.P.C., certification
Activities include coordinating delivery across multiple agile teams, communicating to stakeholders across the organization, creating and reporting program status, planning resources across the multiple projects, facilitating team maturity and managing the financial concerns of the program. Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Predict emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Develop and manages business plans to achieve objectives
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
What skills/attributes are a must have?
- Agile Framework
- Strong written skills are a must
- Presentation skills are a must
- Ability to interact with and work with senior level managers, Directors, VPs, etc.
* Lead or contribute to the development of program or project scope statements, in consultation with applicable stakeholders (e.g., program/project charter, Statement of Work, Business Vision Document)
* Ensure alignment and understanding of program/project scope and objectives with the organization's strategic objectives and the Voice of the Customer, in consultation with applicable stakeholders
* Raise awareness of any misalignment or misunderstanding of project scope and objectives with applicable stakeholders
* Ensure that all impacted areas are identified, and that appropriate resources are engaged to participate in the scope definition process
* Ensure that project scope, requirements and approvals comply with current governance guidelines and methodology (e.g., RSA process, Agile, Waterfall)
* Monitor scope requirements and identify scope-related gaps and issues
* Ensure that all project dependencies/linkages are identified (e.g., hardware, software, licensing, PRDs, budgets, timelines, regulatory due dates, contracts/NDAs, cross-project dependencies, implementation timelines)
* Obtain agreement on project scope from applicable stakeholders, and ensures that requirements sign-off is obtained
* Ensure that all project deliverables and success criteria are identified
* Manage/support project scope and objectives throughout the project lifecycle, as needed (e.g., revised scope definition, scope creep)
* Establish/implement/comply with change management processes to drive effective project execution (e.g., launch, deployment, revisions, change control)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs