Robert Half International Insurance Authorization Coordinator in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
The Robert Half Healthcare Practice is currently seeking a Insurance Authorization Coordinator for our client located downtown Indianapolis. The ideal insurance verification clerk would have experience working within referrals, insurance verification or a similar area, bring a high level of professionalism and have great attendance!
Your responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying and completing appropriate prior authorization paperwork to file based on MCE
- Appeal denials.
- Pull necessary Clinical Documentation (Assessment and Treatment Plan for Initial prior authorization , progress notes for redetermination)
- Timely communication and follow-up with Clinical Team and Supervisors to secure necessary documentation for submission and appeal of authorizations and denials
- Participate in ongoing communication and documentations with team regularly about approvals, denials, and appeals.
- Protect client rights and confidentiality in accordance with VOA policies and HIPAA
- Operate in a trauma-informed manner with all clients and staff
- Operate in a manner that celebrates the diversity of clients and staff
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm.
2 years in a high-volume, fast-paced interactive customer service or call center environment
Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Detailed oral and written communications skills required.
Candidates should have solid typing speed and accuracy
Great computer skills, with the ability to utilize multiple computer systems in desktop environment to accomplish results.
Experience with insurance referrals including verifications and authorizations.
EMR experience preferred.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.00 to $14.50 per hour
Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01401-0010761296
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative