Grunau Company, Inc. Inspection Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
*Job Purpose: *Coordinate all aspects of our Inspection Division including but not limited to contacting our customers to schedule the inspections, ensuring that all inspections are performed on time and assist in growing the inspection business at a rate of 15% annually.
- Coordinate all inspections – all inspections are to be performed on time and in the appropriate month.
- Communicate and coordinate inspections with all customers.
- Coordinate lifts and equipment for inspections.
- Work with inspectors to assure that all inspections are properly documented in Formlink.
- Assure all existing and new inspection contracts are accurately set up in Astea.
- Assume a leadership role in the identification and building of significant long-term (owner-direct) relationships; this includes actively seeking out new relationships and inspection/service opportunities.
- Assist in growing inspection business at a minimum of 15% annually.
- Constantly monitor existing inspections to ensure profitability and efficiency.
- Aid in proactively seeking ways improve processes.
- Work with the team to assure all monthly billings are accurate.
- Review and renewing of monthly expiring inspection contracts.
*Specific Requirements: *
- Minimum of Associates degree or 3 years related experience
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (copier/printer, etc.)
- Prior experience in the construction industry a plus
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Solid math skills
- Dependable; ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- General knowledge of office practices/procedures and office equipment
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize based on what is best for the company
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Possess a progressive, positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve the company’s overall goals
Statement: Grunau Company Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities to apply. Grunau intends to make reasonable accommodations for qualified job applicants and employees with disabilities.
Position: Inspection Coordinator
Reports To: Branch Manager
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Pay Range: Pay dependent upon level of experience and education
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, Profit Sharing