Rose International INC Helpdesk in Indianapolis, Indiana
Position Title: Helpdesk
Position Number: 297970
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Data Entry, Helpdesk, HTML, Java, MS Windows
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Position: Helpdesk Service Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Start Date: 10/22/2018
End Date: 06/30/2019
Onsite interviews are REQUIRED for this position.
They are seeing candidates that have "Network" support backgrounds and they are looking for more "application support". Password resets and login issues are a small part of the job and the large majority of their calls are for application support. For example, people will call in and be able to get into the application but need assistance in running reports or possible vaccination interpretation.
The person is joining as member of Immunization division IT helpdesk team. The team is overall responsible for customer support for the Immunization Registry (CHIRP), and also MyVaxIndiana system. CHIRP has about 5,000 providers, 7,300 active users and the help desk receives about 500 calls per week. This position will be a Tier 2 helpdesk and will focus on technical issues related to using CHIRP and MyVax Indiana systems. The position will also assist the data entry of provider and user forms into CHIRP, system testing on release of new patches or on major enhancements.
• CHIRP help desk support including password resets, user access, changes and updates to provider records.
• New user and provider account forms setup.
• MyVaxIndiana user support.
• Monitor help desk system for incoming requests and resolve or escalate accordingly.
• Provide IT helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user satisfaction.
• Monitor IT helpdesk for tickets assigned and process based on priority.
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
• Monitor IT helpdesk tickets for escalation.
• Provide answers to users by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding end users through corrective steps.
• Answer, evaluate, and prioritize customer, Service Requests (SR) submitted via telephone, voicemail, e-mail.
• Document problems and conversations to create a log that can be referenced by other team members and for training purposes.
• Will provide both on-site support and remote support services.
• Support other systems support activities like de-duplication process, system trainings, system testing upon new patches/major system enhancements.
• Provides systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine system functional specifications.
• Documents, analyzes, and tests information system applications, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
• Attends, in-service training and staff meetings as required.
• Other related duties, as assigned.
• Detailed analysis for data entry of provider and user forms.
• Good help desk skills to assist with troubleshoot non-technical users on a variety of workstations and environments.
• Some Java/HTML knowledge to understand code and break in the system.
• Must possess skills in analysis, problem solving, communication, and organizing.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify and solve complex problems independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
• Strong communication and customer relationship skills.
• Thorough understanding of ACIP Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (pink book) is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on database, spreadsheet applications and PowerPoint.
• Intermediate knowledge in hardware and networking.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and public relations outreach.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Evidence of flexibility and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability using a life cycle management process for implementation of changes in technology.
• Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Ability to demonstrate expert knowledge in applicable areas of technology.
• 5 years customer support in IT helpdesk.
• 4 years data entry support.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)