Anthem, Inc. Designer II in Indianapolis, Indiana
SHIFT: Day Job
Your innovation. Our impact. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Designer II Medicaid
Primary Location: Virginia Beach, VA
The Designer II is responsible for providing creative solutions and technical advice for marketing communication projects and collateral pieces. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
• Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
• Collaborate and partner with business leaders in all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message and target audience/demographic for each piece.
• Originates design layout. Creates customized PC based templates to serve as guidelines for future projects.
• Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
• Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc.), and process improvement opportunities.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Proficiency in graphic design required. Digital expertise; animation and motion graphics are skillsets highly desired for this role.
Must have extensive design sensibilities, typographic skills, and knowledge of color, scale, and layout. Knowledge of pre-press production, paragraph styles, table styles, and color swatch libraries is strongly preferred.
In your submission process, please notate or provide a portfolio.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
- Anthem, Inc. Jobs