Allegion Customer Service Representative in Indianapolis, Indiana
Customer Service Representative
1) Manage service / support interactions with customers by shaping the customer expectations, delivering on those expectations and deepening customer loyalty via incoming/outgoing calls, emails, and requests.
2) Understand the basic profile of the customer and their most common needs and expectations. Tailor the support approach to fit customers and/or situations within established guidelines, setting the stage for an exceptional customer experience.
3) Act as a customer advocate to other internal departments of Allegion.
4) Communicate directly with channel partners to identify and resolve issues and inquiries including order status, order expediting and tracking, change orders, document reprints, returns, credits, warranty, price and availability, and other general product inquiries as needed.
5) Complete initial troubleshooting on return and warranty claims and escalate as necessary.
6) Gather and document service request information from the channel partners through the effective use of CRM tools.
7) Utilize and manage all appropriate ERP business systems for assigned product bands.
8) Work with internal departments throughout the sector and with factory liaisons to ensure timely and accurate information is provided to channel partners.
9) Proactively monitor channel partner accounts within the assigned territory on a daily basis to resolve potential issues that may impact the quality of the delivery and service/support pieces of the customer experience.
10) Gather information for the measurement, analysis and reporting of daily activities, as well as for building business intelligence on channel partners.
11) Meet all service level agreements/expectations as set by management.
12) Serve as liaison to assigned SSC to continually provide updates on customer issues or interactions. Actively participate in SSC or cross functional staff meetings as appropriate.
13) Proactively communicate to customers in regard to orders, products and customer account information.
14) Maintain awareness of all Allegion policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure compliance.
Customer Service experience required
High School Diploma required, College degree preferred
Skill requirements: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking. Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency
Advanced computer skills, MS Office knowledge, basic excel skills, outlook (email), and operating in a Windows environment.
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here at mailto:SpecialAssistance_TalentAcquisition@Allegion.com for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
We are Allegion.
A team of experts.
United under a common desire;
Protect today innovate for tomorrow.
And never settle for the status quo.
We believe in anticipating opportunities
by sharpening our skills
and finding new answers
We believe in a safer, more secure world.
We believe in providing peace of mind.
We believe in being true to ourselves and to those
who trust-in our protection.
We are many. We are one.
We are Allegion.