Indiana University Health 151797 - Specialist-Logistics I in Indianapolis, Indiana
Facilitates requisitions, inventory management, receiving, and projects. Ensures orders are filled timely and accurately. Verifies product by description, item number, and quantity. Inspects products for damage, expiration, and proper packaging. Performs cycle counts and physical inventories in an accurate and efficient manner. Coordinates the availability and delivery of products, to include equipment, mail and/or linen. Provides excellent customer service. Ensures aisle/storeroom maintenance and cleanliness is constantly maintained. Effectively utilizes the Warehouse Management System (WMS) or Lawson to document all order filling and stocking activity. This position may require on-call rotation and weekend coverage. This position may require operating a company vehicle.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
•Require 0-3 years of relevant experience.
• 1 plus years of experience in order stocking and filling is preferred.
• Some assignments may be required to obtain Material Handling Safety Training certification within 30 days of hire.
• Some assignments may require the ability to operate manual and motorized material handling equipment.
• Requires long periods of standing and heavy pushing and pulling.
• Requires the continuous ability to: lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist; lift up to 20 pounds from waist to over-the-head; carry up to 25 pounds. REQNUMBER: 302826