Lippert Components, Inc Human Resources Manager in Goshen, Indiana
The HR Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. The HR Manager will be a services and solutions provider to the operating group. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources function by implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources polices, programs and practices.
· Participates in recruiting for exempt, nonexempt and temporary personnel
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
· Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues through conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
· Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation
· Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Preferred, Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university
· 3 to 7 years of direct experience
· Professional in Human Resources or comparable HR certification preferred
· Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff, including executives
· Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
· Requires high level computer expertise, including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications
· Flexible, innovative in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Requisition ID: 2020-3492
of Openings: 1
External Company Name: Lippert Components
External Company URL: https://www.lci1.com/
Street: 1206 Eisenhower Drive South