Aerotek CNC Machinist in Franklin, Indiana
Seeking a fulltime CNC Operator in the Franklin Indiana area. This position is offering competitive pay and company paid benefits. These positions are on 1st shift (6:00a-2:00p) 2nd shift (2:00p-10:00p) and 3rd shift (10:00p-6:00a) and pay is determined based on experience.
· 2+ years CNC machining experience ( Swiss Style Lathes)
· Experience dealing very small parts and tight tolerances
· Ability to edits G&M codes and other programming knowledge is a plus
· Experience reading blueprints or drawings for parts
· Ability to use precision measurement tools
· Ability to perform tooling changes, minor machine maintenance, and monitor parts
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting. Thanks in advance for your interest!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs