Rose International INC Shipping Clerk in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Position Title: Shipping Clerk
Position Number: 295596
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Shipping/Receiving, Warehouse, Invoicing
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Duration: 09/24/2018 to 12/31/2018
Hours: 1st Shift
Work address: Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808
• Responsible for providing clerical support in the distribution warehouse.
• Preparing receiving paperwork for product to be checked in.
• Preparing store invoices and billing of store deliveries.
• Monitoring trip leave times.
• Providing customer service assistance to customers, drivers and vendors.
• General clerical duties.
• This is an energetic position that will require standing and walking among different work stations.
• Excellent human relations skills required.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of warehousing functions.
• Understanding of warehouse equipment operations and safety issues.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)