Indiana University Health Radiologic Technologist-Student Position in Fishers, Indiana
Hours: 18 hours every two weeks. 5p-9p, five nights across two weeks, 1130a-730p Every other Saturday and Sunday.
Assist Technologists with stocking supplies/linens, transporting patients, assisting with imaging patients, loading IV contrast, answering phones, and other duties that help provide excellent patient care
• Requires radiology student actively enrolled in an accredited radiography program.
•Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
• Requires knowledge of RIS for training and problem resolution.
• Requires knowledge of PACs for training and problem resolution.
• Requires knowledge of principles of good personal hygiene and aseptic techniques.
• Requires good communication skills and public relations skills.
• Requires the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age and developmental level of the patients served.
• Requires ability to set priorities and manage a high workload within limited time for completion.
• Requires ability to observe patients and report any changes to the radiologic technologist.
• Requires ability to organize tasks.