Community Health Network Patient Access Representative in Fishers, Indiana
Patient Access Representative
Administrative & General Support
Administrative / Secretarial
8890 E. 116th St.
Fishers, IN 46038
7:45am - 8:30pm, two 12 hour shifts a week
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Patient Access team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Patient Access Representative will serve as the first point of contact when visitors enter our facilities and is responsible for all aspects of customer service. This position will be responsible for appointment scheduling, registration, verifying demographics, insurance verification, telephone coverage, data entry, authorizations, pre-registration, checking in and out, new patient referrals, point of service collections and other duties as assigned.
Your exceptional skills
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast pace environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including email, face-to-face patient and co-worker interactions as well as professional phone skills
• Ability to multi-task, have attention to detail, strong organization skills, and a team player
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Proficient in data entry with multiple software applications
• Resourceful, innovative, out-of-the box thinker, ensuring timely and appropriate resolution of customer needs
• Maintains professional demeanor in every level of communications whether inter-department, customer, peer, or leadership
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
Your exceptional qualifications
• Two years of experience in customer service or healthcare office setting preferred
• High School Diploma or GED required
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs