Aerotek Customer Care Representative in Fishers, Indiana
• Our Vehicle Services Group is looking for customer service focused individuals to fill the role of Vehicle Operations Specialist. Must be a detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to utilize dual computer monitors with intermediate computer skills, and 40-50 WPM typing speed.
The VOS will be responsible for providing quality customer service to both customers and our Operations Team by performing the following duties:
• Work directly with the Supervisor to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Answer client questions accurately and within a timely manner
• Act as the first point of contact for our clients using professional and courteous tone at all times.
• Research incomplete documentation received by calling clients, dealerships, potential states. Talk with customers/vendors by phone and/or email.
• Provide additional research and follow up for issues that require assistance from additional departments
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Adhere to department deadlines, and assist teammates in meeting these goals.
problem solver, create processes, create procedures, Data entry, Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 Year professional experience required
• Effective time management
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs