The Mentor Network Program Director in Evansville, Indiana
Program Director Primary Location: United States-IN-INEvansville Function: Management Indiana MENTOR
Indiana MENTOR is seeking a ProgramDirector for our Evansville office.. We offer asupportive team environment, career advancement opportunities, and afamily-oriented culture to complement our benefits package.
About Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network:
IndianaMENTOR offers home and community-based services to children and adults withintellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrumdisorders, mental health challenges, physical disabilities with complex medicalneeds and brain injury. With program locations throughout the area, IndianaMENTOR offers a range of residential services with supports tailored to theneeds of each individual as well as hourly support and respite servicesdesigned to allow each individual to be as independent as possible.
Duties include; but are not limited to, the following:
- Managethe day to day operations of all programs
- Manage,hire, train and schedule staff.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implement individual’s satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of home managers and direct support professionals
- Implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers’ compensation programs; recommend and assist with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provide employee orientation and training.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assure timely and accurate program documentation.
- Implements areacore growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancypercentages, and assists with new start development as appropriate.
- Maintains andfosters relations with case managers and referral agents; participates inbuilding relationships with local legislators and government officials; andlobbies on behalf of consumers and Network as appropriate.
- Implements areastrategies to maintain and foster relations with consumers, mentors, familiesand guardians; and implements consumer satisfaction enhancement plans asappropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
Indiana MENTOR offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- GenerousPaid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We alsosupport the non-traditional benefits of:
- Oneof the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunitiesfor advancement both locally and nationally
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
We have a great work environment and you’ll besurrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.Indiana MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTORNetwork is a national network of local human service providers offeringquality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast tocoast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day andhelp to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across thecountry.
Come join our team ofdedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!